Monday 18 November 2013

Cast List

 



Luke Berry-Dagnal

Luke is a photographer and filmographer from Bridlington, a close friend and great director. Luke is going to be working with me to create the perfect shots and filmography for my music video. Co assisting my cinematography and exploring new vantage points for the camera. He will be in charge of equipment on the day, for example he will be helping me move the tracking equipment.
 Jamie Cording

Jamie has starred in several A2 music videos as he is used to being infront of the camera. He is a confident male and stands out from others due to his tall stance and presented face. Jamie is the love interest in my music video, at the beginning he is just a male who catches the eye of my actress Olivia, this then progresses as they collide in a corridor at their local college. Once this happens the chemistry is shown in a daydream of Olivias. Jamie then turns into a prince charming character, a well dressed soul awaiting his princess at the final location. He has a great attitude and willingness to try new things therefore he was perfect for my part of the Prince.

Olivia Haywood

Olivia is a sweet soul who kindly let me use her as my main actress in the music video. The video is focused on Olivia and will show her thoughts throughout through use of the cinematography and lyrics of the song. I chose Olivia due to her charisma and charm she has as a person, she is also a very talented dancer so her fluidity and freedom in her movements is visible in everything she does. She is very mouldable in her style and structure therefore this is perfect for me to feature her as both a casual girl in everyday life and the princess in the fairytale daydream she falls into.

Annie Harmeston

Annie is a singer songwriter from Beverley, her capablity in range is amazing, a soulful, powerful voice. I loved the innocence in her voice and image therefore after discovering her studio covers on Youtube I was able to get in touch with her further. Annie agreed to contribute to my cast by covering the acoustic song that I have chosen and letting me use it for the actual music video. The vocals will either be layered ontop of the acoustic song in parts for both actor/actress to sing or for the whole song and just have my female actress singing.

A link to one of my favourite videos of Annie: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Adbc7TEXP10






No comments:

Post a Comment