Monday 18 November 2013

Poll Research

A slide to show my poll questions at the side bar of my blog. I created this through the use of gadgets.



The email sent to fellow classes in A2 Media to retrieve research information.
The questions that I put in my poll are;

What gender are you?
How old are you?
Which genre of music do you prefer to listen to in terms of music video? (The genre you prefer to watch)
Would you watch a music video repeatedly due to the content?

Do you prefer a narrative to follow in a video or for it to be abstract?
Which do you find the most important element of a music video?

I chose to use these questions to explore the broad range of questions about music videos before detailing in depth questions. I took my thoughts on music videos and compared these to my target audience to retrieve the information that I needed. Upon receiving this information I would like to build upon this and ask questions about the story lines of music videos as well as looking at what people like included in a music video for example: humour, love and animation e.g, white stripes, coldplay and a-ha music videos. 
In order to discover more information about my target audience and demographics I am going to create a further survey that will be posted to social network sites using a range of mediums, I am going to do this so that I have a wider understanding of music videos and the types of people who watch them as well as their expectations. By posting them across a number of sites I am able to open up my questions to a lot more people helping me with my knowledge through more responses. 

No comments:

Post a Comment