Wednesday 23 April 2014

Creating my Tracklist



tracklist by laurenmabs on GoAnimate


To be able to put a track list together I took Gerrys advice above..
I collected all my favourite artists track lists and chose the most appropriate songs to my appeal and then created some of my own as well. Tracklists range from anywhere between eight and twenty songs depending on the artist, they're release, bonus tracks and extra cd's.
I feel that levelling in the middle and going with ten tracks would be more appropriate.

My chosen artist track lists;

As well as my main song that is on my music video 'On my Mind' from Cody Simpson that I will be using for my bonus track, I have chosen a selection from all the artists featured on the left.
On the images I have put my mouse cursor on the songs which I have chosen.

 I have picked a mix from all these artists to create a love/relation album. I feel that whilst looking and studying the female pop artists albums that this is a common and recurring feature to base music around and relates to the youth of todays society.
I have used the chosen songs from others as well as creating my own.
 My chosen track list is going to be;

This Moment
Unconditionally
In the clouds
Falling Fast
Littlest Things
Back to the Start
Mr Blue Sky
Picture
Stay
Bonus Track; On My Mind - Cody Simpson ft Lily Tomlin
 I feel this set of songs represents the love, pop genre that I am hoping to capture.

The next step is to create this on the back of my ancillary text.

No comments:

Post a Comment