Wednesday 23 April 2014

Photoshoot of Elle - Ancillary Text

Photoshoot in Wyke College Photography Studio
Elle on a white backdrop with two lamps,
One soft box, connector cable, Canon 500D DSLR and synced flash.

The images I took were a variety of images with different poses and use of props in order to get some final pieces that I could possibly use in my inside cover for the album digipak.
Due to me choosing illustration as a front cover I want to show off all skills by using photography as well and possibly illustrating them afterwards. Here are the images once imported onto my Macbook Pro.

The images overall were a success I believe, the shoot lasted for approximately 40 minutes and I was able to capture various different images that I could use.
I imported the images into Photoshop CS6 and edited the colouring, saturation, levels, as well as cropping and shaping the images with rotation as well. The images and final edits are as follows:





Second photoshop using props for the creation of the drawing seen in previous slides (end of the music video) and ancillary text.



No comments:

Post a Comment