Wednesday 23 April 2014

Plan for filming last stages of video

Organisation of getting my actor and actress together via messages and social networking.


We have decided to film the last section of the video and re film some of the middle of my current video on Thursday the 20th of March at 12.40pm. This is when we all have a dinner time free although we have to make sure that we are aware of people coming in and out of the building at all times. We will need patience for this as it is a busy time period and people will want to pass where I am filming quite alot.

After texting my talents and confirming a date I then Facebook messaged them on a group message to ensure them of the clothing and accessories they were wearing in the last scene. This is very important as I can then attempt to make the scene look as similar as possible in all areas to when I last filmed therefore will will be continuity throughout. The image print screens I took were of the first draft I produced and in the hallway scene. This is where I will be finishing my video in the ending.



Thursday 20th March 2014 -
Due to my male actor not having the correct clothing with him to film I have had to move the filming and postpone until Friday the 21st at 12.40pm. Getting this part of the filming complete will give me the final half of the video and leave just the very beginning to film.

I am going to take a final photoshoot of Elle my actress at 1.40pm on the 21st of March to get some final images for my lyric booklet if I were to make one, or the inside covers. I could also use this for the actual disc design aswell.


Friday 21st March 2014 -
Jamie my actor once again forgot a piece of the clothing and due to me wanting to film a retake of one of one of the parts I had previously shot I needed that piece of clothing to keep continuity. Instead of filming I did the photoshoot of Elle Thresh in the photography studio to make sure I have sufficient work to keep up with and it wasn't a waste of an hour.
 My plan for the photoshoot:


Once I had completed the photoshoot I then needed to edit the photographs so they could possibly be used in my anciliary digi pack. As well as the photoshoot I was able to arrange with Elle to film the beginning of the video without Jamie and when I am able to get Jamie to Elle house there is only one shot that I need to fill. I made a plan before driving to Elle's house with her via car and filming the beginning of the video that night. The plan is as follows:



No comments:

Post a Comment