Wednesday 23 April 2014

Digipak Example Net and Info


The college website that we can access for all our information on our subjects consists of a media section. Within this section we have been given a website link which allows people to download templates for digipaks. I have chose to use the six panel digipak for my work with two CD's, this is due to me being able to create a CD with my track list on and a CD for extra features and music videos. This is conventional for music digipaks and by looking at existing works such as Rihanna and Katy Perry's, I believe that I am able to create something just as convincing to the public eye.
The image above shows the net of the digipak and what will be placed where. I have decided to take a more comical approach to the digipak and use my illustration techniques and skills to manipulate in Photoshop CS6.
The pack will be my representation of my character, the singer I have created an image for and the personality I have created for that performer. I am going to base my pack around my music video however having different styles in there as well, never the less I will keep to conventions of the pop artists.

No comments:

Post a Comment